Monday, 22 May 2017

Graphic video: Generator fumes kills three in Benin, Edo state




Tragedy struck Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume killed three people, two women and a man. It was gathered that the unnamed occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu street died after inhaling smoke from the generator set reportedly kept in the kitchen. The police have since taken away the bodies. Watch the video below
Download Newsalert NG MobileApp

Like what you've read?Subscribe to Newsalert NG by Email to Receive Update

JOIN OUR FREE BBM CHANNEL FOR INSTANT UPDATE>> CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Inquiries/Tipoff olevsalenco2009@gmail.com - Call 07030205762
Twitter-@Babawalexy9ja
Instagram-Babawalexy9ja

Designed by Newsalert NG.