Saturday, 13 May 2017

Seven-Year-Old Electrocuted In Benin




Seven-year-old child has been electrocuted by a BEDC Electric cable. The incident allegedly occurred at Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City.

Residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and Officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any “accident” of any kind but the officials didn’t show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available.

The deceased identified as Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body.The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief.
Download Newsalert NG MobileApp

Like what you've read?Subscribe to Newsalert NG by Email to Receive Update

JOIN OUR FREE BBM CHANNEL FOR INSTANT UPDATE>> CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Inquiries/Tipoff olevsalenco2009@gmail.com - Call 07030205762
Twitter-@Babawalexy9ja
Instagram-Babawalexy9ja

Designed by Newsalert NG.